The Integrated Care Academy, from the International Foundation for Integrated Care (IFIC), is embracing a new digital, innovative and dynamic learning platform.
The Certificate in Integrated Care has been designed using IFIC’s 9 Pillars of Integrated Care as a module based course of online learning. The accessible, high quality programme is offered through a virtual online campus. If you are a health and care professional looking to further your knowledge in Integrated Care, sign up now to be the first to hear about the course.
The course is based on The 9 Pillars of Integrated Care with the 5 modules as follows:
• Module 1: Introduction to Integrated Care with Shared Values and Vision
• Module 2: Workforce Capacity and Capability + People as Partners in Health and Care
• Module 3: System-wide Governance and Leadership + Aligned Payments Systems
• Module 4: Population Health and Local Context + Resilient Communities and New Alliances
• Module 5: Digital Solutions + Transparency of Progress, Results and Impact
Sign up for online learning Next cohort will commence in October 2022
- International Foundation for Integrated Care