The SCIROCCO self-assessment tool is an online self- assessment tool with an objective to assess a region’s readiness for integrated care. It builds on the conceptual Maturity Model for Integrated Care developed by the B3 Action Group on Integrated Care of the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing.
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of their regional context for integrated care and inform national, regional and local policy-makers about potential areas of improvement;
- Adopt and transfer integrated care good practices by identifying their maturity requirements and requirements for the potential transferability and scaling-up;
- Facilitate multi-stakeholder dialogues on progress towards the implementation and delivery of integrated care;
- Facilitate twinning and coaching activities that help regions and organisations to better understand the local conditions that enable the successful deployment of integrated care
The SCIROCCO tool can be accessed online by using the following link https://scirocco-project- msa.inf.ed.ac.uk/login/
- Scaling Integrated Care in Context