Only one week to go to the International Conference on Integrated Care! This year for our 18th birthday we return to the place of our birth: Utrecht, The Netherlands. We will be joined by over 800 delegates in what promises to be our most challenging, innovative and inspiring conference to date.
We are looking forward to welcoming our friends, old and new but understand that not everyone can find the funds, or the time, to attend so we will be Live Streaming the conference to our global audience of IFIC members. Become a FULL IFIC member today to find out more details.
- Watch the conference LIVE online from your desk, your tablet or phone.
- We’ll live stream videos of the keynotes, speaker sessions and interviews on all three days of conference
Watch the whole event or just when you can from the 23-25 May, and you can participate in an exciting range of plenary and conference sessions covering key issues in integrated care.
- Hear live interviews from our expert panel of speakers and delegates.
- Take part in the discussions and ask questions to the speakers
- Watch from your own home or from your institution as an individual or with a group of colleagues. All you need is a broadband connection.
- You can also watch the sessions later at a time convenient to you via our video on demand archive - Watch anytime, anywhere.
Visit https://live.integratedcarefoundation.org for more information.