The workshop is a knowledge exchange activity organised as part of the inter-regional collaboration on digital health and care between TicSalut in Catalonia and NHS 24 in Scotland.
Catalonia developed one of the first regional mHealth strategies in Europe and has many lessons to share with Scottish stakeholders relating to the development, accreditation and implementation of mHealth apps and services.
This interactive workshop will explore:
- mHealth strategies in Catalonia and Scotland
- mHealth accreditation models
- mHealth service models and interoperability
- Co-production and person-centred mHealth
The aims of the session are to:
- raise awareness of mHealth developments in both regions and share learning with Scottish stakeholders;
- build relationships between the regions;
- identify potential areas / themes for future collaboration in this area
Dr Paul Campbell, Chair of Mobile App Working Group (Scotland) and Clinical Lead, eHealth Strategy and Policy Team, Scottish Government
For more information and to register, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/implementing-mhealth-in-catalonia-and-scotland-tickets-39609336592?ref=enivte001&invite=MTMyMzY0NTYvZG9ubmEuaGVuZGVyc29uMUBuaHMubmV0LzA%3D&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=invitemodernv2&utm_term=eventpage
- United Kingdom