Delivering person-centred care through new technology
The Priority Research Centre for Brain and Mental Health Research (University of Newcastle, Australia), following their success in organising the e-Mental Health International Conference in 2016 and 2018, once again brings the conference to you. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, conference will be held online this year.
The conference will provide a forum focusing on applying information and communication technologies in person-centred strategies of mental health care. It will contribute to generating, verifying and refining theories and practices of employing technologies in person-centred care. Specific objectives are:
- To review initiatives in using information and communication technologies in person-centred care delivery.
- To reinforce the significance of evidence based e-health practice in promoting, maintaining and restoring health.
- To define critically the roles of e-health in attaining excellence in care and explore the issues related to these roles.
- To examine global and regional strategies of enhancing e-health practice and research.
- To promote a renewed sense of commitment to e-health through regional and international networking and collaboration.
- When: 5th and 6th November, 2020 (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)
- Where: Online via Zoom
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org