Global Learning Laboratory for Quality Universal Health Coverage
Welcome to the Community of Practice for the WHO Global Learning Laboratory (GLL) for Quality Universal Health Coverage (UHC). We are building the Global Learning Laboratory with colleagues across the world in 2017.
The Global Learning Laboratory for Quality Universal Health Coverage aims to create a safe space to share lessons, experiences and ideas; challenge those ideas and spark innovation to quality Universal Health Coverage. The GLL platform on this community of practice will better inform global audiences on practical lessons from frontline experiences and ensure linkages with the work of other communities on this knowledge platform.
The Global Learning Laboratory works within the chapeau of the Integrated People Centred Health Services Framework. The GLL is deeply rooted in the five interwoven strategies of the Framework—engaging and empowering people and communities; strengthening governance and accountability; reorienting health services; strengthening coordination of care and creating an enabling environment.
To register and to learn more about what WHO is doing to support learning agenda on quality, please visit here.
Have questions or need further information? Email us at GLL4QUHC@who.int
- Fourth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research
- Launch of the WHO Global Learning Laboratory for Quality UHC at the Fourth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research
- Launch of WHO Bulletin theme issue on "Measuring Quality of Care"
- Blog: Eliminating mother-to-child transmission of HIV through quality improvement and health systems strengthening
- Call for applications: ISQua Emerging Leader Programme
- WHO Webinar: Quality of care for mothers, newborns and children
- Launch of new WHO and UNICEF "Network for improving quality of care for maternal, newborn and child health (Quality of Care Network)"